Saturday 18 August 2012

Summer is almost over!!!! (sobs)

My favorite Game of Thrones character
 I can't believe I have only a few weeks till the end of summer. I'm not done having fun, waking up at 12 and doing absolutely nothing. I'm not looking forward to early mornings, homework and exams. I remember writing a list of things I wanted to do this summer, so I'll write on how that's going.

Learning how to drive:
 There are so many ways to describe how much I hate  boring the drivers handbook is,but i'm practically done reading it. I'll be taking the test next week.... I'm not expecting to pass.

Learn more French: I've been using the French CD and it's helped a little , I can read more than before but I still can't speak much. I need someone to practice with I guess :/

Be more Healthy:  ....................ummmmm well ..hmmm.. if you call staying at home almost 24/7 healthy then  I think I've achieved that goal :p.

That's about it , boring summer but I don't want it to end.

In other news, I recently got in on the Game of Thrones show and its extremely addictive, also partly to blame for my procrastination. I just started season 2 , hopefully I finish it before school starts.
                                                                                                                                                   Love T
                                                                                                                                         
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment