Wednesday 20 June 2012

Introduction

C'est moi <3 <3
     Hi, everyone! My name is Tochi and this is my blog. I have no clue what I'll post here but i'll try to keep it interesting and post regularly( Tomi I hope you're happy). I started a tumblr Jan 1st as part of my New Years resolution but this isn't a new years resolution so maybe it'll last longer ...maybe. This blog will be random I might use as way to get back to writing. I used to write a lot and my works weren't bad at all but this past year I haven't written anything excluding the poem I wrote for an English project. It's sad considering how much I wanted to be a writer when I was younger. Also, I might post pictures of my life, places I go to and the things I do
(this might encourage to make my life more interesting too) , but hopefully I don't neglect it like I did to my tumblr. Anyone who's reading this blog I hope you enjoy it and come back, and please feel free to send me a message.
                                                                                                                                              Love Tochi
Where to find me
The neglected tumblr: http://daydreamsx.tumblr.com/
Twitter (still new to it) @tochixo

No comments:

Post a Comment