Friday 22 June 2012

Selective Hearing

                                                        Me Against the Mall
      So, I just learned a big lesson today. Sometimes you really shouldn't listen to what other people have to say because it'll keep you from getting things done in life. A friend and I decided to spend Friday evening shopping. We were both shopping for a dress or some sort of outfit for an event we had coming up. I was really excited, anticipating the thrill of trying on dresses and looking fabulous in everything (.....sure).
    Well, as you can tell things didn't go so well. We started off at H&M , yea there were some nice things there but not really what I was looking for. I was actually looking for a dress I had seen early spring in the same store but couldn't find it. We searched through different stores Express, Sears, Rickis, .... I can't even remember the names. Long story short I didn't find anything. Meanwhile,  my friend was in the same predicament she had only gotten a dress but not for the event.
In my dreams .... *sigh*
  Tired, exhausted, frustrated and slightly annoyed we arrived at a store that looked promising. My hopes were rising , I tried on a couple till I got to this one dress. It was black with some other colors... I can't really describe it but I loved it. It fit like a glove and then I showed my friend and she was like "noooo it's too short and tight and ......"
-____-  I ended up not getting anything from the mall and wasted the evening , plus I will go back and get the dress. I eventually found the Spring dress at H&M but I needed a second opinion and le friend was in a different store. On the plus side the mall was nice and there were some cute guys there...  ^_^
                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                Love T.

No comments:

Post a Comment