Thursday 21 June 2012

What to call this post? :)

   Hi!, well my first post got 20 views.....lol and I think 14 of them were mine (if not all) till i realized how to stop Google from counting my own page views. I'm so close to the end of school , I'm so excited and I can't wait to start my summer. I plan on going shopping and taking up French again. Here's a list things I plan to do this summer:

*Start learning how to drive (not looking forward to this I'm quite happy being driven around or taking a bus)
*Learn more French
*Be more healthy
................................................ Je ne sais pas ( I think that's how its written but i may be wrong)
hmmm I think my next post will be things I want to buy this summer to change my wardrobe. It turns out I have more winter than summer clothes.
                                                                                                                              Love T


No comments:

Post a Comment